Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring 2010

Soon after I finished the TOR, classes began.  I'm enrolled in Principles of Management with Professor Lisa Hussey and Reference and Information Services with Professor Laura Saunders.  One of the things that struck me is that the Professors are so young! I thought this was pretty neat, since they are also well educated, experienced and very intelligent.  O h yeah, and super nice.  After I looked at the syllabi's for both my classes, however, I had a mini breakdown.  It was all just so overwhelming! I'm sure part of it was that I haven't been a student in 10 years! Thankfully, my husband Rob calmed me down and gave me a pep-talk, and many of my friends and co-workers showed their support by reinforcing that I can do this! Thanks guys! I learned to take it one step, er...assignment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment